Nowadays, the microwave oven has become a must-have house appliance. This kitchen appliance is being used very frequently for baking, cooking, and heating purposes. The microwave oven can turn your cooking into a joyful experience. Nevertheless, it is crucial to be aware of some microwave safety measures when using or handling these appliances.
If you are in the market comparing microwave oven prices or finalized the perfect Samsung, LG, Panasonic or Ifb microwave model for your needs, then you are in the right place. Let’s take a quick look at some important pointers which you must be aware of while using a microwave oven:
- For some, the microwave oven can lead to uneven cooking and leave “cold spots” where unwanted bacteria can survive. Hence it is essential to let it properly rotate, stir and allow sufficient standing times, and monitor that the minimum required internal food temperatures have been covered when preparing dishes in your microwave.
- Since most of the microwaves have hot spots, that means a few sections of your dish or food could get superheated, and if you attempt to eat the dish directly out of the oven, it can burn your tongue. Hence you must always rotate and stir your food properly and allow adequate standing times when making any dish with your microwave.
- Never try to use jars or bottles with small necks in your microwave oven, as the pressure may build up in the jars or bottles, which can make them explode.
- Always switch off or cancel the set program timer on your microwave oven before you open the door on your microwave. The abrupt opening of the door can lead to the unit’s safety fuse malfunction.
- Regularly inspect and clean your microwave oven’s door seal to ensure that it closes properly and does not let any radiation leak out when it is functioning.
- It would be best to refrain from using margarine or other plastic containers, certain plastic wraps, foam or plastic trays in your microwave. Those are not suitable for microwave oven use since they can release or generate chemical fumes that will mix into your food products or dishes when heated in your microwave unit.
- You must never store anything directly on top of your microwave oven. The upper surface of your microwave can get super hot while functioning, due to which liquid products can spill and influence how well the microwave door seals or products can trip down and bar the door from closing correctly or articles can slip down and obstruct air vents which can hinder the proper circulation of heat and air for your microwave oven.
- If your microwave dish recipe suggests using a small amount of aluminum foil to conceal any part of the dish (to prevent it from cooking too fast), NEVER ever allow the metal or aluminum foil to get in contact with the inside cavity ceiling, walls, or floor of the microwave unit.
Nowadays, just like a Refrigerator, an air-conditioner or a TV set, microwaves are a staple in every home. It is almost an integral part of our daily habit during preparing or cooking dishes, using electronic tools instantly without complete knowledge about the product. Even when we get home a new microwave oven, we conveniently skip reading the product manual altogether and directly use them as we usually do with other products.
Before even comparing various types of microwave oven prices or getting home your favorite LG microwave model, you need to understand and keep in mind the pointers mentioned above so that you can avoid any risk to you or your family.
The smart way of purchasing your microwave oven
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the most dependable and trending destination for online shopping of any microwave oven. Here, new and registered Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card users can buy their favorite microwave oven in a hassle-free manner with the No Cost EMIs feature. Bajaj Finserv, EMI Network Card, comes bundled with a Pre-approved credit limit of up to Rs. 4 Lakh.
So, what are you still waiting for? Hurry now and order the latest microwave oven from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with a Zero Down Payment option on selected models and repay the product cost conveniently with the No Cost EMIs feature.
Apart from this, you can also read Entertainment, Tech, and Health related articles here: August 27 Zodiac, August 26 Zodiac, Best Hindi Movies on Amazon Prime, New iPhone 13, Vivo Y53s Review, Eye Shapes, M4uHD, Fever Dream, Moon water, Oppo Reno 6 Pro Review, iPhone Headphones, Best gaming desks, TheWiSpy Review, Spanish Movies, hip dips, M4ufree, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Review, Pulse Oximeter, Google Pixel 5a Review, NBA Stream XYZ, CCleaner Browser review, Avocado Calories, Bear Grylls net worth, Rihanna net worth 2021, Dry white wine, Highest Paid CEO, The 100 season 8, Sundar Pichai net worth, Legacies Season 2, Grimes net worth, Oscar Isaac height, Konosub season 3, Good Omens season 2, F95Zone, how to change MSI keyboard color, Microsoft Office Suite, how to block subreddits, How to Share Netflix Account, how to change Twitch name, The Last Airbender 2, Sherlock Season 5, Homeland cast, Now you see me, Love Alarm season 2, Young Justice season 4, Shield Hero season 2, Salvation season 3, Vivo Y53s Review Jack Ryan season 3.