Do you want to remove apps from your iPhone’s home screen?
To begin with, there are numerous reasons to make an iPhone app more difficult to use, many of which are absolutely legitimate. Perhaps you’d like to make your Venmo/Cash App inaccessible from your home screen. If you have a younger brother who likes to take your phone and publish humiliating pictures of you on social media, you may want to hide your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other accounts. So now that you’re aware that we’re not here to pass judgement,
here’s how to go about it:
1. Go to your home screen and locate the programme you wish to delete.
2. Hold the app in your hand until a menu appears with the option to “Remove App.”
2A) You can alternatively hold down the home button until the apps start shaking, then hit the “minus” sign next to the app you wish to hide.
3. Select “Remove App” (option 2A users will skip this step).
4. Choose between deleting the app, removing it from the home screen, or cancelling the operation. Select “Remove from Home Screen” from the drop-down menu.
5. The app will no longer be visible on your home screen and will be hidden.
Cool! But how do you track it down now? Here’s a link to our article on how to find hidden apps.
Despite being hidden from your home screen, the app remains in your app library. You can use it there, or you can retrieve it and return it to your home screen.
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Scroll all the way to the right on your home screen (as far right as you can go).
2. At the top of the page, you’ll see a search box that says “App Library.” Toggle the search bar.
3. Search for the app you hid by scrolling or typing its name into the search field.
4. Once you’ve located it, tap, hold, and drag it to the left. This will bring it back to the home screen from the app library.
5. Put it wherever you’d want, and you’re finished! Until you delete or hide the app again, it will remain on the home screen.
Apart from this, you can also read Entertainment, Tech, and Health-related articles here: Rainbow Kiss, MovieRulz, Sex Education season 3, NFL Live Stream, Youtbe, Bailey Sarian Net Worth, Bollyshare, Afdah, Samsung Galaxy F22 Review, 1616 Angel Number, 444 Angel Number, Moviezwap, Y8, Jalshamoviez, Website traffic checker, Project Free TV, Kickassanime, 777 Angel Number, September 8 Zodiac, Kissasian, 666 Angel Number, 333 Angel Number, Holiday Season, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 review, PUBG Launch Date in India, Sears Credit Card, GoDaddy Email, Free Fire Redeem Code, Mangago, Jio Rockers, New iPhone 13, Vivo Y53s Review, Eye Shapes, M4uHD, Fever Dream, Moon water, iPhone Headphones, Spanish Movies, Hip dips, M4ufree, NBAstreams XYZ, CCleaner Browser review, Avocado Calories, Bear Grylls net worth, Rihanna net worth 2021, Highest Paid CEO, The 100 season 8, Sundar Pichai net worth, Grimes net worth, F95Zone, how to change Twitch name, Sherlock Season 5, Homeland Season 9.