Top 5 Practices Guide to Improve Digestion at Home
The digestive process is far more important than you might think. It’s necessary for breaking down the food you eat into nutrients, which the body then uses for a variety of tasks. If this process is disrupted, it has an impact on your organs, lifestyle, and even mood. Worse, it begins to affect day-to-day life by causing changes throughout the body. While there are many causes for bad digestion, nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar has outlined a few dos and don’ts to follow in order to stay healthy.
Tips for healthy digestion: Observe the following do’s and don’ts. The nutritionist explained how to avoid poor digestion and keep their bodies healthy in a new video.
5 practices to follow for a healthy digestive system:
1. Incorporation of ghee and jaggery into the diet – It is critical to include local and traditional items in the diet in order to maintain optimum nutritional intake.
2. Eat a banana every day – Bananas are high in nutrients and aid in bowel movement. It’s critical to consume the fruit at least once a day, either in the morning or as an evening snack.
3. add raisins to your curd – While curd helps to lower body temperature, dry fruits like raisins aid in nutritional absorption.
4. Increase your physical activity – Activities like walking, running, and jogging aid digestion and help to cleanse our intestines. This is what will aid in the reduction of bloating at the end of the day.
5. Take a brief nap in the afternoon – A little nap of 15-20 minutes in the afternoon will aid in body relaxation and healthy digestion of the food.
5 habits to avoid if you want to improve your digestion:
1. Stay hydrated – Water is an essential part of the diet and plays an important role in the digestion process. It is critical to maintaining the body well hydrated at all times.
2. Avoid tea/coffee after 4 PM. – According to the dietician, hot beverages should be avoided after 4 PM.
3. Don’t consume your meals in the wrong quantities – While it’s crucial to get enough nutrients, you also need to know what proportions to eat them in. Rice and chapatis are thought to be high in carbohydrates and should be limited, but pulses and vegetables can be consumed in greater quantities. To promote excellent digestion, Rituja recommends that rice and dal/sabzi be consumed in equal proportions.
4. Keep ghee, coconut, and peanuts in your diet – It’s critical that all nutrients have a place in your diet in order for it to be complete. Rituja advises against using laxatives.
5. Don’t skip workouts – Physical activity aids digestion and should thus be done on a regular basis.
Health Expert further mentioned that leading a stressful life and being stressed can obstruct digestion. To improve the quality of your night’s sleep and avoid bad digestion, take a nap and rest your body a few times during the day.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, is intended to provide only general information. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For more information, always visit a professional or your personal doctor. This information is not the responsibility of Editorialge.
EntertainmentTechHealthCovaxin vs Covishield, MangagoProject Free TVJio RockersAugust 27 ZodiacAugust 26 ZodiacBest Hindi Movies on Amazon PrimeNew iPhone 13Vivo Y53s ReviewEye ShapesM4uHDFever DreamMoon waterOppo Reno 6 Pro ReviewiPhone HeadphonesBest gaming desksSpanish Movieship dipsM4ufree, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Review,Pulse OximeterGoogle Pixel 5a ReviewNBA Stream XYZCCleaner Browser reviewAvocado CaloriesBear Grylls net worthRihanna net worth 2021Dry white wineHighest Paid CEOThe 100 season 8Sundar Pichai net worthGrimes net worthF95Zonehow to change MSI keyboard color,Microsoft Office SuiteHow to Share Netflix Accounthow to change Twitch nameThe Last Airbender 2Sherlock Season 5Homeland castNow you see meSalvation season 3.