50 Best Restaurants in the World 2022 [The Full List]
Whenever we go for travel in foreign countries, we always search for the best restaurants to have some new foods or recipes. The world of restaurant hospitality met at Old Billingsgate in London to find out the list of the 50 best restaurants in the world for 2022. The event, which was put on by the British magazine Restaurant and sponsored by Pellegrino & Acqua Panna, was called the World’s 50 Best Restaurants.
The list will be 20 years old in 2022, so it makes sure that it has been a turning point to show the world who the great chefs and kitchens are, as well as those that have been changing and that foodies should know about.
The 10 best restaurants in the world are in Denmark, Peru, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, and Italy. Geranium, made by chef Rasmus Kofoed, came out on top of this list.
So, check out which are the 50 best restaurants in the world in 2022:
- Geranium in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Central in Lima, Peru
- Enjoy in Barcelona, Spain
- Diverxo in Madrid, Spain
- Pujol in Mexico City, Mexico
- Etxebarri Grill in Axpe, Bizkaia, Spain
- A Casa do Porco in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Lido 84 in Gardone Riviera, Italy
- Quintonil in Mexico City, Mexico
- Le Calandre in Rubano, Italy
- Maido in Lima, Peru
- Uliassi in Senigallia, Italy
- Steirereck in Vienna, Austria
- Don Julio, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Reale in Castel di Sangro, Italy
- Elkano in Getaria, Spain
- Nobelhart & Schmutzig in Berlin, Germany
- Alchemist in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Piazza Duomo in Alba, Italy
- Den in Tokyo, Japan
- Mugaritz in San Sebastian, Spain
- Septime in Paris, France
- The Jane in Antwerp, Belgium
- The Chairman in Hong Kong
- Frantzén in Stockholm, Sweden
- Tim Raue in Berlin, Germany
- Hof Van Cleve in Kruisem, Belgium
- Le Clarence in Paris, France
- Hubertus in San Cassiano, Italy
- Florilege in Tokyo, Japan
- Arpege in Paris, France
- Mayta in Lima, Peru
- Atomix in New York, United States
- Hisa Franko in Kobarid, Slovenia
- The Clove Club in London, London
- Odette in Singapore, Singapore
- Fyn in Cape Town, South Africa
- Jordnær in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sorn in Bangkok, Thailand
- Schloss Schauenstein in Furstenau, Switzerland
- The Cime in Osaka, Japan
- Quique Dacosta in Denia, Spain
- Borago in Santiago, Chile
- Le Bernardin in New York, USA
- Narisawa in Tokyo, Japan
- Belcanto in Lisbon, Portugal
- Oteque in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Leo in Bogota, Colombia
- Ikoyi in London, London
- SingleThread in Healdsburg, California, United States
Some of the best restaurants in the world in 2022 are Mexican
The 2 Mexican restaurants that made the list of the best in the world for 2022 are — Pujol by Enrique Olvera, which came in 5th, and Quintonil by Jorge Vallejo, which came in ninth. This shows that Mexico has the best food in the world.
Some of the best restaurants are in Latin America
Latin America has 10 of the 50 positions. Peru with three restaurants, followed by Mexico and Brazil with two, while Argentina, Chile and Colombia have one.
- Central in Lima, Peru (position 2)
- Pujol in Mexico City, Mexico (position 5)
- A Casa do Porco in Sao Paulo, Brazil (position 7)
- Quintonil in Mexico City, Mexico (position 9)
- Maido in Lima, Peru (position 11)
- Don Julio, Buenos Aires, Argentina (position 14)
- Mayta in Lima, Peru (position 32)
- Boragó in Santiago, Chile (position 43)
- Oteque in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (position 47)
- Leo in Bogotá, Colombia (position 48)
How do you choose the best restaurants in the world?
It is done by The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Academy, which is made up of 1080 experts, food critics, chefs, and journalists from 27 parts of the world. The anonymous voters went to a lot of trouble to try out different restaurants and pick the 10 best in their area. To vote, they had to have been there within the last year.
View this post on Instagram
Even though the list has been criticized, it is important to note that the voting process is independently checked and monitored by the Deloitte consultancy to make sure it is legitimate.
Apart from this, if you are interested, you can also read Entertainment, Numerology, Tech, and Health-related articles here: Frozen Fruit Recipes, Black Tourmaline, Webtoon XYZ, Fastest VPN for Android, IFVOD, XXXX Dry Review, Highest Grossing Indian Movies of all Time, Highest Grossing Movies of All Time, Rush Limbaugh net worth, Gotham Season 7, Parag Agrawal Net Worth, Tara Reid Net Worth, Blonde Trailer, Fastest VPN for PC, WPC18, Highest Paid CEO in India 2022, Highest paid athletes 2022, My5 TV Activate, Kissmanga, WPC16, Highest Paid CEO 2022, Grey’s Anatomy Season 19, WPC15, Alexa.com Alternatives,
The Resident Season 6, Kraven The Hunter, One Punch Man season 3, The Resident Season 5, Yellowstone season 5, Ozark season 4 part 2, How to Remove Bookmarks on Mac, Outer Banks Season 4, How to block a website on Chrome, How to watch NFL games for free, DesireMovies, How to watch NFL games without cable, How to unlock iPhone, How to cancel ESPN+, How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10, Outer Banks Season 3,
6streams, 4Anime, Moviesflix, 123MKV, MasterAnime, Buffstreams, GoMovies, VIPLeague, How to Play Music in Discord, Vampires Diaries Season 9, Homeland Season 9, Brent Rivera Net Worth, PDFDrive, SmallPDF, Knightfall Season 3, Crackstream, Kung Fu Panda 4, 1616 Angel Number, 333 Angel Number,
666 Angel Number, 777 Angel Number, 444 angel number, Bruno Mars net worth, KissAnime, Jim Carrey net worth, Bollyshare, Afdah, Prabhas Wife Name, Project Free TV, Kissasian, Mangago, Kickassanime, Moviezwap, Jio Rockers, Dramacool, M4uHD, Hip Dips, M4ufree, Fiverr English Test Answers, NBAstreamsXYZ, Highest Paid CEO, The 100 season 8, and F95Zone.
Thanks for your time. Keep reading!