Why Japan’s Passport the Strongest in the World?
Japan’s citizens are now able to travel to 193 nations without a visa in 2022, making it the most powerful passport in the world. This study is based on the most recent Henley Passport Index report for the third quarter of 2022.
The Henley Passport Index is based on a study of 227 travel locations’ access rights for 199 different passports, with or without the need for a separate visa. Therefore, a country’s passport receives one point for each place where a visa is not necessary and where a visitor’s permission, visa, or electronic travel authorization (ETA) can be obtained upon arrival.
Here’s a list of top 10 and bottom 10 countries on the Henley Passport Index 2022:
Top 10 countries
|Rank||Name of Country||Visa-free score|
|2||Singapore, South Korea||192|
|4||Finland, Italy, Luxembourg||189|
|5||Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden||188|
|6||France, Ireland, Portugal, United Kingdom||187|
|7||Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United States||186|
|8||Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Greece, Malta||185|
|10||Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia||182|
Bottom 10 countries
|Rank||Name of Country||Visa-free score|
|103||Dem. Rep. of Congo, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Sudan||42|
|104||Bangladesh, Kosovo, Libya||41|
|106||Nepal, Palestinian Territory||38|
Most foreigners who wish to travel to Japan must first apply for a Japan visa. Every year, tens of millions of tourists travel to Japan; in fact, more than 30 million people visited Japan in 2018. And this fascinating island country, which is a wonderful fusion of modernism, culture, history, and environment, has a lot to see. In addition, it is one of the safest places in the world to travel, and in 2020 it should be much simpler to get a Japan visa.
Based on which passports provide the most widespread visa-free or visa-on-arrival access, the index aids affluent individuals and governments in evaluating the value of citizenships around the world. However, as Covid limitations on international travel have not been completely lifted, the index merely provides a hypothetical picture of the best documents to have as of this quarter.
The resumption of foreign travel has contributed to passports regaining their value. Many nations have closed their borders in order to curb the spread of COVID-19 infection during the pandemic. These borders will gradually reopen in March 2022 following a two-year closure period, which will facilitate international travel. So, when you want to visit Japan, you have to follow some instructions.
Japanese visa categories
Foreign travellers can obtain the following primary sorts of visas from the Japanese government:
- Foreign nationals who wish to travel to, visit, conduct business with, or stay temporarily in Japan are granted a short-term stay or temporary visa. According to the intended use of travel, temporary visas for Japan can be categorized as follows:
- Foreigners who want to visit Japan for tourism or to see family or friends must apply for a Japan tourist visa.
- Foreign nationals travelling to Japan for meetings, conferences, negotiations, or other business-related activities are granted a Japan business visa.
- Foreign nationals travelling through Japan on their way to a third country of destination are granted a Japan transit visa.
- Foreign nationals who desire to enter Japan for reasons other than tourism, like job, education, or to be with family, are given long-term stay visas. They can thus be split into:
- Foreigners who seek to work for pay in Japan are granted a Japan Work Visa.
- International students who have been admitted to a Japanese educational institution are granted a Japan Student Visa.
- Foreigners who are married to Japanese nationals and wish to relocate there are granted Japan Marriage Visas.
- Highly talented professionals who desire to work in Japan are granted the Japan Highly Skilled Professional Visa, as the name suggests. It provides a longer length of stay and more advantages than a typical Work Visa and is issued according to a point-based system.
- Citizens of nations with which Japan has a working holiday scheme agreement are granted a Japan working holiday visa. It makes it possible for young people to travel to Japan and work there for up to a year.
How do I apply for a Japan visa?
The Japanese government currently exclusively grants visas via its embassies or consulates abroad. As a result, the procedure for applying for a Japan visa is as follows:
- Locate and get in touch with a local Japanese embassy or consulate.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- submit the visa application for Japan.
- Obtain the visa.
If you intend to apply for a long-term visa, you must first obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from a Japanese immigration office through a designated representative before submitting your visa application at the Embassy or Consulate.
Upon arrival in Japan with your visa in hand, you will be given a Landing Permit at the port of entry, rendering your visa invalid.
Contact the Japanese Embassy or Consulate
If you have decided to apply for a visa to Japan, your first step should be to determine whether there is a Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country and make contact with them. Make an appointment and enquire about the necessary paperwork, business hours, and opening and closing times.
If Japan has no diplomatic representation in your nation, you must:
- Determine which Japanese representative office, such as one in a neighbouring nation, is in charge of your jurisdiction and submit your application there; or
- To submit the application on your behalf, locate a reputable travel or visa application business.
- In truth, certain Japanese Embassies or Consulates only accept submissions of visa applications through outside organizations, not in person.
Collect the required documents for a Japan Visa application
Once you are aware of the application location, you should begin gathering the necessary paperwork for your Japan visa application. Depending on the type of visa you’re applying for, different documents are required, however, you must always provide:
- Your passport must be valid for at least another six months beginning on the date you wish to enter Japan and have at least two blank visa pages.
- Current passport-size photographs that were taken against a white background
- A finished and signed application for a Japan visa.
- Purchased a plane ticket.
- Provide evidence of your ability to pay, such as bank statements or a letter from a guarantor.
If you have a sponsor or guarantor in Japan, they must first give you the necessary paperwork so that you can submit your application.
A more comprehensive list of the paperwork needed for a Japan visa may be found here.
Submit the Japan Visa application
Once you have all the necessary paperwork, you must present it to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in order for the application to be processed. If you are submitting your application through a travel or visa agency, you must provide the necessary documentation, and they will submit it on your behalf.
You can also be required to return for an interview or to provide more documentation if the consulate or embassy deems it appropriate.
You can also read
If you are interested, you can also read Entertainment, Numerology, Tech, and Health-related articles here: Findsnap, Tomb Raider Anime, Netflix August 2022 Schedule, Animixplay, Upcoming Marvel Movies 2022, July 31 Zodiac, Notepadqq, Flaxseeds with Milk Benefits, Imginn, Snaptik, Picuki, Alexis Clark Net Worth, Black Panther 2, Marvel Echo Release Date, Frozen Fruit Recipes, Black Tourmaline, Webtoon XYZ, Fastest VPN for Android, IFVOD, XXXX Dry Review, Highest Grossing Indian Movies of all Time, Highest Grossing Movies of All Time, Rush Limbaugh net worth,
Gotham Season 7, Parag Agrawal Net Worth, Tara Reid Net Worth, Blonde Trailer, Fastest VPN for PC, Highest Paid CEO in India 2022, Highest paid athletes 2022, My5 TV Activate, Kissmanga, Highest Paid CEO 2022, Grey’s Anatomy Season 19, Alexa.com Alternatives,
The Resident Season 6, Kraven The Hunter, One Punch Man season 3, The Resident Season 5, Yellowstone season 5, Ozark season 4 part 2, How to Remove Bookmarks on Mac, Outer Banks Season 4, How to watch NFL games for free, DesireMovies
Apart from the above articles, you can read more
6streams, 4Anime, Moviesflix, 123MKV, MasterAnime, Buffstreams, GoMovies, VIPLeague, How to Play Music in Discord, Vampires Diaries Season 9, Homeland Season 9, Brent Rivera Net Worth, PDFDrive, SmallPDF, Knightfall Season 3, Crackstream, Kung Fu Panda 4, 1616 Angel Number, 333 Angel Number, 666 Angel Number, 777 Angel Number, 444 angel number,
Bruno Mars net worth, KissAnime, Jim Carrey net worth, Bollyshare, Afdah, Prabhas Wife Name, Project Free TV, Kissasian, Kickassanime, Moviezwap, Jio Rockers, Dramacool, M4uHD, Hip Dips, M4ufree, Fiverr English Test Answers, Fiverr SEO Skill Test, NBAstreamsXYZ, Highest Paid CEO, The 100 season 8, and F95Zone.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned!