Dengue Fever: How to Protect Yourself and Your Family
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness conveyed through mosquito bites. Every year during the monsoon season in India, a significant increase in dengue cases is reported. Mosquito breeding is aided by humid conditions and rainfall accumulated in various locations. Dengue fever symptoms usually appear four to six days after the infection. Dengue fever is characterized by a high fever, headaches, joint discomfort, pain behind the eyes, vomiting, and a rash. Because dengue cases are on the rise in several parts of the sub-continent, here are some preventive measures you may take to reduce your chance of becoming infected.
Follow these actions to avoid getting dengue fever:
1. Properly dispose of solid garbage. Remove any man-made structures, such as pots, that encourage mosquito breeding.
2. In your garden or terrace, cover all the containers or empty vessels. You can also keep them on their backs.
3. Keep water storage containers clean on a regular basis. As much as possible, avoid gathering water.
4. Minimize mosquito bites on your skin. To avoid mosquito bites, dress in long-sleeved, loose clothing.
5. Use insect repellents such as sprays, lotions, and netting to keep mosquitos at bay. When you’re not sleeping in an air-conditioned environment, use mosquito nets.
6. Check for gaps in your doors and windows, and close them when not in use.
7. If possible, avoid traveling to places where dengue is a concern.
Complications due to Dengue fever:
Dengue hemorrhagic fever is a severe form of disease that affects a tiny percentage of dengue patients. The patient may have symptoms such as high fever, lymphatic system damage, bleeding under the skin, internal hemorrhage, exhaustion, and restlessness as a result of this illness. If the patient is experiencing these symptoms, it is critical to get medical attention as soon as possible.
Apart from this, you can also read Entertainment, Tech, and Health-related articles here: Bailey Sarian Net Worth, Bollyshare, Afdah, Samsung Galaxy F22 Review, 1616 Angel Number, 444 Angel Number, Moviezwap, Y8, Jalshamoviez, Website traffic checker, Project Free TV, Kickassanime, 777 Angel Number, September 8 Zodiac, Kissasian, 666 Angel Number, 333 Angel Number, Holiday Season, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 review, PUBG Launch Date in India, Sears Credit Card, GoDaddy Email, Free Fire Redeem Code, Mangago, Jio Rockers, New iPhone 13, Vivo Y53s Review, Eye Shapes, M4uHD, Fever Dream, Moon water, iPhone Headphones, Spanish Movies, Hip dips, M4ufree, NBAstreams XYZ, CCleaner Browser review, Avocado Calories, Bear Grylls net worth, Rihanna net worth 2021, Highest Paid CEO, The 100 season 8, Sundar Pichai net worth, Grimes net worth, F95Zone, how to change Twitch name, Sherlock Season 5, Homeland Season 9.