FeetFinder Review – Top 10 Ways to Make Money from It in 2023
Listen to the Podcast:
You may be wondering what FeetFinder is and whether or not there is a FeetFinder review to see whether or not they are legitimate. If so, you are in the correct location. In recent weeks, videos regarding the photo-selling website FeetFinder have appeared on TikTok.
Many authors claim that by merely sharing photographs of their feet, they have earned thousands of dollars. Let’s be accurate; selling images of feet is a terrible side business for everyone. Even if some of my favorite side hustles include proofreading, creating a blog, virtual assistant work, and teaching, you may still make money selling your foot.
Creating and monetizing a blog is my preferred method of making money. I have transformed my blog into a business that currently generates over $10,000 per month through affiliate marketing, display adverts, and the sale of digital products, among other methods.
What is FeetFinder?
If you are seeking a profitable side hustle that is unusual and out of the ordinary, what should you do? You may see images of feet, sell images of feet, and converse with other members about, you guessed it, feet on FeetFinder. Feet finder permits authenticated users to purchase, sell, and see customized material of feet online.
According to Patrick Nielsen, the founder of FeetFinder, FeetFinder is the most secure, simple, and safe website on the Internet for viewing and purchasing foot-related content. Approximately 250,000 individuals and counting upload and purchase feet-related stuff daily!
Additionally, Patrick Nielsen feels that selling photos of feet on FeetFinder is the ideal way to earn more money in a safe and secure atmosphere while offering unique, one-of-a-kind photographs and films of feet.
How Does FeetFinder Work?
The registration process for FeetFinder takes at least 5 minutes, and all sellers’ identification must be validated before they can register. The authentication ensures that all content made available to customers originates from real individuals. Then, buyers will be able to purchase individual photographs and videos from sellers. Whenever a buyer submits an offer, the seller has the option to accept or reject the request.
FeetFinder automatically blurs the photographs of the seller’s feet on the platform, but purchasers can view a preview of the blurred images. This strategy ensures that merchants are paid, and customers receive their purchases without issue.
To maintain the security of all transactions on the platform, they collaborate with Paxum and Segpay, both of which offer secure online payment processing. United States-based merchants will be paid via Segpay, whereas overseas sellers will be paid via Paxum.
Read More: Googlix Review
Who is FeetFinder For?
Evident from this FeetFinder review is that this website is mostly for women who wish to sell photographs of their feet. Yep, you heard correctly! If you like to exchange stunning photographs of your legs and feet, this is the forum for you. Currently, it is only available in the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Thus, you must be from these locations to be eligible to sell on this site. Also, you must be comfortable sharing your images in public forums.
But, if you enjoy socializing and meeting new people, it is now possible to get paid to chat online.
Can FeetFinder Help You Earn Passive Income?
FeetFinder is a unique online source of passive income. But before you begin photographing your feet, you must have a plan. It is ill-advised to upload only a handful of photographs or videos and expect to earn money every month without adding new content. If you want to generate passive income, you must be inventive and proactive.
Photographs are commonly priced at $5 each. The sale of a single image could cover the monthly price, but it is likely that you will want to sell more. It is prudent to promote your feet finder account and treat it as a small business.
Read More: Keysearch Review
How can you Earn Using FeetFinder?
You may earn money by selling photos of your feet on FeetFinder. Simply complete the registration form, and you are set to go.
FeetFinder’s registration requirements are outlined as follows:
- Users must be at least 18 years old to register for FeetFinder.
- Valid identification is required for verification purposes.
- You must own the rights to all of the feet-related content you upload to FeetFinder.
- It should be regarded as a lawful means of income in your country. I’ve seen that the majority of users are from the west side.
- If you reside in the United States, you must have a Segpay payment setup in order to withdraw your earnings. Yet, I was required to join up with Paxum in order to get international funds.
As I signed up for FeetFinder, I wondered who may be interested in paying me a ridiculous $10 or more for pictures of my feet.
How Much Money Can You Make on FeetFinder?
Several models claim to be generating money on Foot finder, but we are unsure of the earnings potential. One thing to keep in mind is that it is not always simple to earn money on these platforms without investing time. More time spent being active increases the likelihood of earning money.
As for how much you should charge for your photographs and films, you can begin with $5, $10, or $50 and charge as much as the purchaser is prepared to spend. Yes, some purchasers have no difficulty shelling out hundreds of dollars for what they desire, especially custom-made videos.
Read Also: Contentpace Review
How To Sign Up For FeetFinder?
- Register for an account. Click the “Sign Up” button on the feetfinders website to register as a seller/viewer/buyer of feet material.
- Fill in the form and information. To access the website, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Verify your identity. To confirm your age and identity, upload a photo of any government-issued photo identification. FeetFinder guarantees that your information will never be shared. This ensures that the sellers are not automated programs or phoney accounts.
- Pay the subscription fee. After confirming all details, the final step in registering as a seller is to pay $3.99 per month, $14.99 per year, or $29.99 per year for a premium account. According to its website, the fee was implemented to ensure that only legitimate dealers utilize the network. Also, the money will be utilized to promote merchants and expand marketing initiatives. Also, enhance the user experience on the website, which may result in increased sales and earnings.
- Upload content. Once confirmed, you may begin posting content to your “My Content” tab on FeetFinder. You are permitted to post an infinite number of photographs and videos. However, videos cannot exceed 10 minutes in duration.
After completing the steps above, you can now earn money from every transaction you make by selling photographs of your feet!
Is FeetFinder Safe to Use for Selling Feet Pics?
Yes, it is safe to use FeetFinder. They prioritize privacy and ensure that no information is leaked or made available to unauthorized parties. For instance, while they do request your phone, ID, and address for verification purposes, they do not share this information with anybody else.
It is merely to clear out fraudulent vendors of feet photos and assure the highest quality feet photos available. In addition, SSL encryption is utilized to ensure that no data thieves or hackers gain access to the company’s database. FeetFinder also uses Sitelock to prevent bot traffic and PCI-compliant payment options. So, it is safe to utilize FeetFinder to sell images of feet.
Also Read: Klickxcopy Review
Feet Photography Ideas
Before you begin shooting, touch up nail polish, apply lotion, and toe rings, temporary tattoos, barefoot jewellery, etc.
Here are some other prop suggestions:
- Candles: While shooting a photograph, place a few candles around your feet for additional lighting effects and a mystic look that people will adore.
- Flowers: If you have a flower garden, place some of the blooms around your feet as a decorative accent.
- Temporary tattoos: You can use temporary tattoos to emphasize the curves of your feet.
- Foot jewellery: Try wearing toe rings, toe bangles, or anklets
Upload your Pictures and Videos
You can choose to upload a picture or video if it fits into one of the company’s categories. Here’s what they are:
- Nail polished feet
- High heels
- Dirty feet
Visit the website and click the upload option to upload content. Initially, all of your images will be blurry. This is intended to ensure that purchasers cannot view your material unless they purchase the bundle.
Also, there are restrictions on the size and duration of the images and videos you can upload: Your photo uploads should not exceed 1GB in size, and your movies should not exceed 10 minutes in length.
How Does Payout Work On FeetFinder?
Depending on your location, your FeetFinder compensation will vary. For users based in the United States, payouts are processed using Segpay, and all payments are managed and processed directly by FeetFinder.
For customers outside the United States, FeetFinder payments are conducted through Paxum, a secure network you can sign up for to receive money.
Each vendor can track their sales and request payment directly via FeetFinder. Segpay and Paxum are both well-known and highly secure trust firms.
To Know More: Nichesss Review
What is the Refund Policy with FeetFinder?
FeetFinder has a strict policy of no refunds unless there is evidence of fraud. Hence, you should not worry about a bogus refund request from a buyer of your feet picture.
If a user attempts to charge back a transaction, their account will be canceled.
How to Increase Sales on FeetFinder?
If you are still interested in selling your feet photos on FeetFinder, you must adopt the proper strategy. You will not be able to sell any photographs until you develop a consistent and devoted audience. While FeetFinder claims to do a great deal of exposure for you (some dissatisfied customers disagree), you must advertise yourself on a variety of social media sites. Use your personal social media profiles, including Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, to promote your new business venture.
If you do not feel comfortable doing so, create other accounts solely for foot photo promotion. Also, you can construct a website or blog about your lovely feet. The more personal you are, the more probable it is that purchasers will connect with you, purchase from you, and become repeat customers.
While continuously publishing a large quantity of content is essential for success on FeetFinder, not all content will suffice. All of the images and videos that you publish should be of high quality, clarity, and appeal. In any case, people won’t pay top cash for low-quality photographs that fail to capture the beautiful curves and lines of your foot. There is no need for a high-tech camera or video equipment to accomplish this. The camera on your smartphone will suffice, but be sure to take your time, arrange the mood, and make captivating photographs that are certain to garner attention.
Why Do People Sell Feet Pictures?
People sell pictures of feet for various purposes. The majority of people will sell these images for monetary gain, but others sell them for other purposes. Some individuals may sell these photographs since they are pleased to share their photographs with others.
Some people will sell foot photographs because they enjoy the idea of a side business that gives them the freedom to accomplish things on their own. The majority of foot photographs are sold since there are customers for them.
Who Buys the Feet pictures?
Although anyone can purchase photos from FeetFinder, there are five basic types of feet photo purchasers:
- Foot Fetish: Individuals (mainly men) with foot fetishes are the most frequent purchasers of photographs and films depicting feet in order to satisfy their sexual desires.
- Bloggers and social media influencers: Individuals with specialist blogs on foot or sexual health frequently purchase these images.
- Magazines & News Portals: Several print and online publishers routinely acquire photographs of feet to accompany their articles and news reports.
- Modeling Agencies: Several modeling agencies purchase photographs of feet to accompany their advertisements.
- Advertising Agencies: Advertising agencies that specialize in nail accessories, waxing kits, foot cosmetics, ankle jewelry, and footwear regularly purchase these photos.
Is FeetFinder Free to Use?
Buyers get free access to the website, while sellers are required to pay a monthly subscription charge of $2.99. A yearly subscription is offered for $24.99.
Initially, both buyers and sellers could utilize FeetFinder without cost. Eventually, they realized that the urge to make a living by selling images of feet was on the rise, with thousands of people frequently signing up to offer content.
Despite the fact that numerous purchasers registered and made purchases, the number of sellers outnumbered the buyers. Instead of limiting the number of individuals who might join, upload, and sell content, the corporation chose to tax sellers.
Read Also More: Photography Skills
Is FeetFinder Legit?
If your question, “Is FeetFinder a Legitimate Website? “the answer is yes. FeetFinder has a TrustPilot rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. It is one of the very few foot fetish websites where films and photographs of feet may be purchased and sold for a reasonable price.
The authenticity of the platform has not been challenged by any substantial allegations to date. Creators are paid promptly, and the service costs 20% of your sales.
It is also known for its exceptional customer service, which goes above and beyond to ensure that your account starts earning and continues to do so.
What About FeetFinder App?
There is no FeetFinder app in either the Google Play Market or the Apple App Store. First, they attempted to design an app.
Nevertheless, both Apple and Google rejected their software because it falls within the “fetish” category, which neither business supports.
In fact, the company claims it will be the first to develop an app once Google or Apple permits it. Nevertheless, not a single FeetFinder review mentions the app’s release date.
How To Delete FeetFinder Account?
If you no longer wish to utilize the site, you can delete your account, which is a straightforward process. To delete your account, you must first check-in and then navigate to your profile, where the Delete Account button is located.
Whenever you select the Remove Account option, you will receive a notification or warning stating, “Removing your account will permanently delete all of your data.” Once you click OK, your account will be terminated, and all of your information, including KYC, will be taken from the site.
Also Read More: Invest in Family Photographs
What are the Pros and Cons of FeetFinder?
Pros of FeetFinder
- Creators can earn 10% of their earnings through FeetFinder’s referral program.
- You may use FeetFinder in nearly every country on earth!
- Due to the forum’s rigorous verification processes, you will only engage with serious buyers.
- When content is published on our website, it is automatically blurred.
- The platform is exclusive to foot fetishists only. On foot platforms, you have more opportunities to delight foot enthusiasts than on other platforms.
- Segpay and Paxum are the two authorized local and international payment methods, respectively.
- FeetFinder offers creators a 14-day trial period; if it’s not what you were searching for, you may receive a refund.
- FeetFinder makes every effort to keep you connected to the platform. It purchases a portion of the foot content listed on your profile if you connect with the platform frequently via its social media handles.
- Also, FeetFinder offers weekly incentives for active vendors.
- They invest their commission profits in advertising and promoting their best-selling products.
Cons of FeetFinder
- Regrettably, there is no user-specific application. As it is a website about feet fetish, it cannot be found in any app store.
- Expenses for monthly subscriptions even before profits are earned.
- You must also send a photo of yourself holding your ID card. Not everyone feels at ease with it.
- No one is readily persuaded to purchase a membership if no sales are made.
- According to police, it takes five days to verify an account.
- The application appears to only accept users from the west side.
- There is no PayPal/Cash App payout option. Only accepts Segpay and Paxum as user payout options.
FeetFinder vs Instafeet to Sell Feet Pics
Instafeet is another website for purchasing and selling photographs of feet. Those that are subscribed to your seller page can only access Instafeet material. This means that there is a far lower earning potential, as your first objective is to develop a solid circle of subscribers rather than making your stuff immediately accessible to any confirmed customer.
Similar to Feetify, Instafeet offers free registration, making it a fantastic alternative for novices. Yet, similar to FeetFinder, Instafeet charges a commission on sales made through its website. As a service fee, Instafeet retains 10% of your revenue on the platform.
Feetfinder has lower commission rates than Instafeet. However, Instafeet appears to have more negative feedback from vendors.
FeetFinder Seller Reviews
Feet Finder is a marketplace for purchasing and selling photographs of feet. It has a good reputation, with over 1,768 reviews on Trustpilot averaging 4.8/5 stars.
One vendor stated that she has been selling feet photographs and videos profitably for over a year. She stated that there are several purchasers on Foot Finder, so you will have no trouble selling your movies and photographs.
Another FeetFinder vendor stated that the website is user-friendly and content may be uploaded at any time. Also, she stated that she has never experienced any issues with the website. Thus, it appears to be a legitimate location to sell your stuff.
Why not sell images of feet online as a side gig if you’re looking for quick ways to earn money? Once you get your foot in the door, it’s simple! Even if you believe your feet are not perfect or your images are not sufficiently professional, you may be surprised by the demand for average feet!
The best part about selling feet photos is that you can get started for very little money; all you need is a camera (or a smartphone with a nice camera), some simple lighting equipment, and a little creativity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about FeetFinder
Where can I sell my feet pictures for free?
Your feet photos are a digital asset that you can share for free on social media or post to large markets such as Etsy or eBay and sell to your users. The majority of bloggers, periodicals, persons with foot fetishes, and modeling agencies purchase these photographs.
Will my phone number be visible to other users?
Nobody else can see your phone number. This information is used to send customers text texts in response to messages, offers, and other online foot finder software-related updates.
How Much is FeetFinder Premium?
FeetFinder’s premium plan for sellers costs $14.99 per month or $29.99 per year, as opposed to the standard $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year.
Is FeetFinder free to use for buyers?
FeetFinder is offered at no cost to all purchasers! FeetFinder only charges Sellers a $3.99 monthly subscription cost or $14.99 annually (or 9.99 per month for premium). These expenses finance the addition of new features and marketing to attract customers.
Does FeetFinder have a Refund policy?
There is currently no refund policy in effect for FeetFinder.
Where Can I Sell My Feet Pics?
Please feel free to begin selling foot photographs on websites such as FeetFinder, Feetify, Instafeet, and Foap.
How Much Should I Charge For Feet Pictures?
Most sellers of feet pictures charge at least $5 per image. Thus, you may sell photos of your feet for $100 apiece.
Is FeetFinder a Reliable Source of Information?
FeetFinder is one of the few websites where high-quality videos and images of feet may be purchased and sold. To yet, there have been no legitimate concerns regarding the platform’s validity. Creators get paid on schedule, and the corporation deducts 20% of your sales as a service fee.
Can guys make money selling feet pics?
Sure, there are customers for male foot photographs, but the market for feet photographs is dominated by female feet photographs.
No. Only those who have been validated can access the FeetFinder account. FeedFinder prohibits users from sharing accounts with others.