Google Play Newsstand is a discontinued news aggregator and digital newsstand service by Google. Those who love mobile applications, Google Play offers a great variety them ‘Google Play Newsstand’.
This time we are talking about Google Play Newsstand. It is created to establish a space that will help you stay with the news of your interest. This is why Google always creates this fabulous application that works as follows.
Google Play Newsstand is the world’s most accredited search engine that has dressed for its new update and has brought us interesting news that focuses on news organisation.
Google Play Newsstand is basically a news reader. This tool allows you to have the content categories and sources of information that we use frequently as newspapers, magazines, blogs, YouTube channels in one place.
This application is usually already installed from the factory when you will buy any phone but even you can download it from the Play Store. When you open the application, you will find a series of news that are selected and that are current.
Google Play Newsstand Features
Google Play Newsstand has a well-attended and easy-to-use interface.
This application is made up of 4 sections:
- Read now: You will find current news which will match your interest and taste.
- My news: In the section we will distinguish all our subscriptions, where we can have the possibilities to order, share or delete them. Also from the settings section of the application we can establish when we want the news to be downloaded and change the font size.
- Bookmarks: This section allows you to watch videos; the photos and audio of the articles from the application. In addition, the application labels articles with topics so that it is not easier to find related sources and news.
- Explore: Here we will find other categories to get new sources in addition to those already subscribe; In this option we can subscribe to a publication or a category to receive important news from any media.
Better results with Google Play Newsstand
- If you want to get the best news and updates, Google Play Newsstand is the application you are looking for.
- With Google Play Newsstand you can search categories such as business, financial art and cooking recipes according to your requirement and taste. In the same way you can select the categories you want to keep information and receive updates on your cell phone.
It is important to note that this application gives the initiative to subscribe to magazines or other media and also analyze those websites, all in one place.
The application has an editor of easy and simple use which let you select and mark the news of your interest and you can read them later without being connected to the internet, this is one of its great advantages.
Things you should know about Google Play Newsstand
Google Play Newsstand is a refinement of two old applications — Google Currents and Google Play Magazines– of this company. It was born to unite in a consonant way to facilitate users on the navigation and updating.
It is also important to note that now the News and Magazines sections come together in a single option called Library, in addition the control bar is slider and it is hidden when it is not used, the color will also be modified in the category option.
It is no less important to note that this application is not only available only for mobile phones but also the service consists of a web version which gives users the option to enter stories and news from the browser. This version offers you the possibility of having the service from your computer screen.
In addition, the way of publishing the content is much more visual. It allows to have multimedia elements. At the same time the application has integrated a machine learning system that will allow you to find and recommend stories based on our interests.