In the summer, mint syrup is very beneficial for the body. If you know the benefits, then you will drink this mint syrup every day.
Mint is considered very beneficial for health. This is also very important because not only it keeps diseases away, but also it helps care skin. The plant reduces heat and brings coolness to the body. That is why people consume it in the summer season with sugar cane juice.
Why Does Mint Become Special in Summer?
Menthol, protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamin A, riboflavin, copper, iron, etc. are found in mint. Vomiting can be prevented by taking mint leaves. This mint syrup can save the body from many serious diseases. This keeps cold and flu away from your body during the summer season.
Today we are giving you information about the method of making mint syrup and its benefits.
- First you take a cup of mint leaves
- Then take one teaspoon honey, one teaspoon rock salt
- Now take one teaspoon roasted cumin powder, one teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- After this you will need a glass of clean water
- Then you clean the mint leaves
- Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind it
- After mixing it well, take out this mixture in a vessel.
- Now put 1/4 part of it in a glass and mix cold water in the remaining three quarters.
- After this, mix it well with a spoon and the mixture is ready.
- After this you can take mint syrup
Benefits of mint syrup in summer
Antioxidants present in mint that are helpful for the skin and it can fight harmful substances and boost the body’s immune system. Salicylic acid is also found in mint, so it is very effective for your skin.
Menthol is found in mint which is helpful in reducing weight, which has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This removes the problem of indigestion and also relieves the upset stomach. If your digestion is good, it is also very helpful in weight-loss.
This mint syrup helps moisturize the skin, due to its cool effect. The plant is used to moisturize the skin like a cucumber. Applying the juice of mint leaves on the face gives freshness and moisture the skin. Also, skin pores are also opened with mint juice.