Advantages of Using Organic Baby Formula: Everything You Need to Know
There are many advantages of organic baby formula, but maybe most parents just don’t know what it is. To them, it might seem like an expensive alternative that really isn’t all that great for their babies. They have the mistaken idea that it is unnatural or even a bad choice to be used as opposed to something that is more natural like breast milk. That’s why they often wonder if there really is any advantage of organic baby formula at all. They don’t know what the benefits are and what the disadvantages might be.
- Using human milk to grow – Let’s start with the advantage of using human milk. There are many studies that show that babies that are introduced to human milk grow up to eight times faster than those that are only offered cow’s milk. The reason is that the antibodies found in the mother’s milk begin to help their bodies produce important proteins that are crucial in building the immune system for babies. In addition to that, there is another benefit that is simply that human milk is much easier for the baby to digest. It is also easier for the baby to metabolize the fat and cholesterol from the milk so the baby develops a very healthy immune system.
- Sugars do not cause allergies – The second advantage of organic milk is that the sugars in it do not cause allergies. One of the most common reactions in babies is that they can get extremely sick if the mother is allergic to one or more of the substances in the formula. However, the advantage of organic is that none of the chemicals used are harmful to the baby at any time during his or her life. Most of the chemicals that are in regular cow’s milk can cause the baby to develop allergies, just as if they were eating a cow that had been injected with a chemical. Organic is completely safe for your baby.
- Non-Preservatives – The third advantage of organic baby formula is that you won’t be putting artificial preservatives inside the bottle that could potentially harm your baby. Many baby formulas do contain artificial preservatives. In fact, many baby formulas contain only one type of preservative, Bovine Growth Hormone (BGH). This hormone has been known to cause some developmental problems in both humans and animals. The advantage of this is that it doesn’t have anything to do with your baby being healthy or unhealthy. So if your doctor tells you that this might be dangerous for your baby, then you would know to skip the synthetic alternatives.
- Benefits –Perhaps the best advantage of organic milk is that it does contain all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are necessary for the health of the baby. Regular milk is lacking in several essential nutrients. These include calcium, protein, zinc, iron, and various B vitamins. Since the organic milk is pasteurized, it does not have any of these components and therefore can supply the baby with everything he or she needs to grow healthily. Click here to find more benefits.
- Gentlest milk – Organic milk is also the gentlest milk you can buy. Unlike regular cow’s milk, it does not contain traces of hormones or other artificial ingredients. If you are worried about the chemical composition of the milk, you should read the label carefully and make sure the elements are safe. For example, the BGH may be a possible carcinogen, which means it could potentially cause the development of cancer in the baby. Organic is definitely the best choice for your baby.
- Meat quality – Another advantage of organic milk is the quality of the meat. This is usually free from harmful chemicals such as growth hormones and antibiotics. It is generally more digestible and safer for your baby. You can also be assured that it will provide the necessary nutrients your baby needs for good health.
So there are many advantages of organic baby formula. The bottom line is that you want the best for your baby. Organic is the way to go, whether you’re trying to get pregnant or just want to give your baby the best. Besides that, you’ll save hundreds of dollars on conventional brands. What more could you ask for?
We know that having a baby is quite an adventure, and we hope these tips help you to find the best formula. Take a look at this product for Serenity Kids to start getting ready to introduce your baby to solid foods.