Twitch Channel Points: How to Activate and Get Them Quickly
Listen to the Podcast:
Channel points are those affiliated Streamers can put into their streams, and viewers will earn for performing actions and interacting with the Streamer himself. Remember that to do this; you need to be an affiliate.
Here we will show you how to get channel points on Twitch quickly and effectively. Without further ado, we are going to the main section.
How to get channel points on Twitch
Once the affiliate is achieved, we go to our creator panel, and in the menu on the left, we will see a section where it says Channel Points. From there, we will have to activate it and have our channel points ready to be generated.
If you want to know how to activate Twitch on any device, read this guide on Twitch activation.
Customize channel points
The points will be bubbles by default, but you can make them whatever you want. To do this, in the row to customize point view, we click edit, as seen in the image above, and now we will have to give a name to the points of our channel and find the same idea that represents said issues, with some different sizes, as shown in the image:
Channel point rewards
Here we leave it to your imagination; it may be that, for example, 100 points make you drink a bottle of water, and for 300 points, you make a dub… in the end, it is whatever you want. We leave you an example of what you can put: With Over time, you will adapt the points to each reward, although by default, Twitch already brings you some predetermined ones:
And other ideas can be:
- Create a survey.
- Answer a question without saying no.
- Read weird news: To enter a website and read some weird news.
- Put the song you want in the background.
- Paint me in the paint.
Get channel points on Twitch faster
To get more points legally is by opening chests. How funny, but if you have to be aware of the chests… yes, but with the following browser extension, it will be done automatically.
Although it is legal, this would be considered a hack to get channel points.
- To do this, we have to download the Better TTV extension that you can do from here and add it to your browser (Opera, firefox, or chrome).
- Once this has been added to our browser, using the browser itself where we have installed this extension (this is important, it will not work if you open another where this extension has not been installed), in our profile at the top right, we will press. We will have to select the BetterTTV settings option.
- And once this is done, we have to turn ON the Auto-claim Bonus Channel points option, and with this, we can leave it since the channel points of the chests will automatically open them.
For any difficulties or troubleshooting, read this guide on How to Fix twitch Errors easily.
To Read Our Exclusive Content, Sign up Now.