The candidates who are preparing for the BPSC Bihar judiciary exam should clear all their doubts to crack the exam in the first attempt. This exam is held every year and hires candidates to fill up the huge vacancies. In this content, we are going to share the tips & tricks for BPSC aspirants to crack the exam within months.
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern
To crack the exam first, you should have proper knowledge of the syllabus. The BPSC exam pattern is divided into two stages one is prelims & another is Mains. Candidates who clear the prelims can only move to write the mains exam. The candidate should be aware of the marking scheme and question pattern to make the preparation effective. Join Bihar Judiciary Exams coaching by Judiciary Gold.
In prelims, the candidates have to prepare for two papers one is General studies & another one is the law. While for mains the candidates have to prepare for general knowledge, general science, Hindi, English & paper of law of evidence & procedure. There are some optional subjects from which a candidate has to choose three papers, and those subjects are:
- Constitution and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Principle of Equity, Law of Transfer of Property & Law of Trust and Specific Relief
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Commercial Law
The candidate who clears both the stages will be a part of the personal interview, and on the basis of the overall score, the selection is made. Now the question is to reach up to the last round of how a candidate should prepare?
Preparation for Bihar Judiciary Exam
To crack this exam, a candidate should be focused on recent activities and general topics. The state’s high court conducts this exam, and it’s tough to reach the minimum qualifying exam. But here we bring some points that help you to clear the exam on the first attempt.
- To crack the exam first, candidate has to focus on the latest news, activities, national & international media, and about the state; for this, try to cover the daily newspapers & magazines and highlight the important points.
- Be updated and get rid of your nervousness. Read in stress-free and calm surroundings.
- Keep an eye on your subject and read the books of your academics too.
- There are many books available on the market like BPSC guide, mock test pares, guide, and many more. You can purchase those and solve the questions.
- Before starting your preparation, be familiarized with the syllabus first & check the last year’s exam pattern. Pick the optional topics on which you are strong.
- Make a timetable and schedule in such a way where you can cover all the topics according to the time left for the exam. Give an hour to revise all the things which you have done in a day.
- Schedule your study time as your comfort. Some students are night owls, and they can focus deeply at night as compare to the early morning.
- While purchasing any book, make sure it covered all the topics of your syllabus. Always pick the latest version of books and bring practice papers too.
- After covering all the topics, don’t forget to revise them daily. Note down your doubts and solve them in your doubt sessions.
- Make a diary to collect the important terms and carry them with you so that when you get some time, you can remind those.
- Try to resolve the doubt every weekend; otherwise, you have a bunch of questions at the end of the month that may look tough to complete.
- Always focus on complex topics, and don’t forget to take a small break in between your studies.
- If you feel more frustrated and feeling low, then do yoga & meditation and enrich yourself with healthy foods.
- You can also solve the test series question available on the online sites.
By performing the above tips, you can easily crack the exam on your first attempt. Once you qualify for the exam, you gain confidence that will help you to clear the personal interview. Now you can also achieve your dreams quickly by working smartly!