Many people worldwide have been doing work from home for more than a year due to the increasing cases of Coronavirus. In such a situation, your health can get worse. So, follow these simple tips to get rid of these health problems.
The second wave of the Coronavirus is worse than the first wave of the pandemic. Many job holders have been working from home through online. This can affect their physical and mental health in many ways. Therefore, while working from home, keep these things in mind to remain healthy.
Side Effects of Work From Home (WFH)
Loneliness: There is a risk of sadness, loneliness and depression for being locked up in one place for a long time. Even, people are not being able for physical interaction with others. So, keep it in touch with people, but only in a virtual way.
Burnout: During work from home, the schedule is often not maintained due to which the risk of stress and burnout is high.
Weight gain: As soon as stress happens, we start eating more. Also, because of work from home, we sit in the same position at the same place for many hours, and do not exercise. Because of all these things, weight gain is inevitable.
Back pain or shoulder pain: In office, you work by sitting on the proper chair table. But in the house, we do job work on the bed and on the sofa is not good for health. Because of this, shoulder and back pain starts.
Follow These Tips to Keep Yourself Healthy:
- Just as you used to follow a routine while going to office, in the same way follow the correct routine at during office from home.
- Before taking a bath in the morning, complete the rest of the housework. Sleep on time and also wake up on time so that you feel less stressed.
- You can do exercise that has both physical and mental benefits. Do workouts at home everyday if you are not able to go outside the house or gym. Or, if possible, use a standing desk instead of seating. Also, do some physical activity.
- You are working home office, so do not spoil your health by eating junk food. Include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, milk, eggs, nuts in your diet chart. Eat less sugar. Additionally, drink water regularly to avoid problems like constipation, and mood swings.
- You can also balance between work from home and office. So set boundaries for your work. If possible, create a separate workspace, take 15-20 minutes break in the morning and 15-20 minutes break for lunch. When you are on break don’t think about the home office.