The Best Natural Pain Relief Methods for 2023
Nobody wants to live with pain, yet so many people learn to deal with it and cope with it in their day-to-day lives. Instead of learning how to manage it, we look for quick fixes and distractions from our pain. In 2023, it’s time to stop letting pain control you and to start taking advantage of natural relief methods.
As we learn more about the body, nature, and how our minds and bodies work with pain, we learn about how holistic health practices can make a big difference in the world of discomfort. There are many different ways to relieve pain naturally.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the best natural pain relief methods to soothe discomfort and get you back to doing what you love.
What’s the Big Deal with Pain?
You may be thinking, what’s the big deal with pain, anyways. Here’s what you need to know.
Over 50 million adults in the United States alone experience pain on a daily basis. Our brains have wonderful mechanisms that can help us forget when we feel pain. This mechanism kicks in after mothers give birth. So, if you only feel pain every so often, you likely don’t remember how debilitating it really is. But, if you suffer from pain every day, you know how much pain can affect your life.
Pain is a part of life, but suffering from it shouldn’t have to be. That’s why we’ve come up with a few excellent natural pain relief methods to consider so you can stop letting your pain control you. Take a look below to learn more
Best Natural Pain Relief Methods to Consider in 2023
Below are some of the best methods for natural pain relief to try this year.
When considering natural pain relief, it’s impossible to overlook herbs. Herbs have been in the world of homeopathic medicine for centuries, from soothing pain, helping support recovery from sickness, and so many other uses.
- Lavender: This herb is known for its ability to soothe pain from headaches, pain from inflammation, and for its ability to combat oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is known for its ability to target receptors in the brain to relieve sensations of pain.
- Peppermint: This herb is most commonly used as an essential oil. Peppermint can help pain from inflammation, topical pain in muscles or joints, and even pain from sickness. This also works as an antimicrobial product.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has a variety of health benefits, but it’s also known for its ability to soothe sensations of pain and help manage discomfort.
- Ginger: Many in the holistic health realm take ginger to relieve pain. This is also thought to speed up the recovery time from soreness, injury, or sickness.
- Capsaicin: Derived from chili peppers, this powerful natural compound is an excellent pain reliever. Able to target the sensation of pain and lead to numbness instead, this compound is a great natural relief method to consider.
Stretching & Rolling Muscles
If you experience pain after working out, a few simple exercises of stretching and rolling out your muscles may be able to help. Simply stretch out your muscles, use a muscle roller to roll and release the built-up lactic acid, and enjoy pain relief in minutes.
Ice and Heat
If you’re dealing with pain from an injury, strain, or sprain, consider using ice and heat to relieve some of it. These two different temperatures can help soothe feelings of pain when you get injured. Be sure to visit your doctor in order to make sure you haven’t broken a bone or need further medical help.
Acupuncture & Acupressure
Two other forms of natural pain relief to consider are acupuncture and acupressure. Deriving from the same ancient practice, these methods target specific points on the body to carry out specific results. Certain pressure points can trigger relief in certain areas, so it’s important to let a professional carry this out.
Acupuncture is a form of this practice that actually punctures the skin with needles, while acupressure exerts pressure without puncturing the skin. Both are relatively effective methods of pain relief.
Hempvana Pain Relief Cream
Hemp is one of the most powerful natural pain relievers available on the market today. Derived from the seeds of the cannabis sativa plant, hemp seed extract is the main ingredient in this product, along with trolamine salicylate, which comes from the same family of salicylates as aspirin does.
These ingredients work together to provide powerful pain-relieving benefits. No matter what kind of pain you’re suffering from, whether it be arthritis pain, muscle soreness from working out, pain from injuries like strains and sprains, or even pain from bruises, hemp can help.
But, don’t take our word for it. See what others are saying with these Hempvana Pain Relief Cream Reviews!
To Read Our Exclusive Content, Sign up Now.