What is BRAC: BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh,BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
BRAC Job Position Vacancy: Manager, Budget, Finance and Accounts.
BRAC Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing project proposals, preparing and reviewing budgets for different projects of different programs by sitting with respective personnel and give recommendation for finalization, on need basis.
- Reviewing of budgets prepared or reviewed by Deputy Manager, Budget Unit. Ensure preparation of organizational budget as per budgeting practice.
- Collecting and analyzing existing data for different departments of BRAC and based on that preparing their budgets.
- Collecting, gathering and analyzing financial data for major enterprises and finally preparing long term financial projection for those enterprises
- Accumulating and analyzing data for setting standard unit price for common equipment’s and materials. Assisting BITS in development of Budget Management System Software Preparing Budget Manual.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the higher authority.
BRAC Job Qualification:
- MBA or M. Com in Accounting /Finance from any reputed university
- Or any other relevant discipline from any recognised University with minimum second class in all exams/CGPA 2.5 and above or equivalent.
Experience Requirement For BRAC Job:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experiences in Accounts / Finance / Budget / Audit of NGO /INGO /Corporate / Government organisations / Banks / Financial Development Agencies.
Additional Requirements For BRAC Job:
- Knowledge on Financial Management, Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hardworking and willing to work under pressure.
- Should have good communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Sound knowledge on Computer Literacy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
BRAC Job Salary: Negotiable,Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others.
BRAC Job Apply Last Date: On or Before 06/May/2021.
Apply Now: You may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name in subject line.