Care Bangladesh Job Vacancy, Salary, Qualification
What is Care Bangladesh: CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian and development organisations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 104 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization. CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949 being one of the largest country offices of CARE. CARE works to help people achieve social and economic well-being, while being among the best in their fields.
Care Bangladesh Job Details: Program Manager under Northern Bangladesh Disaster Preparedness (NOBADIP) Project.
Care Bangladesh Job Responsibilities :
1.Project Planning, Implementation & Budget Management
2.Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
3.Donor and NGOAB Reporting
4.Communication, Coordination and Representation
5.Managing the project office and team members
6. Adhere to and support CARE Bangladesh’s Safety and Security policy and systems
Care Bangladesh Program Manager under Northern Bangladesh Disaster Preparedness (NOBADIP) Project Job Qualification :
- Post-graduate degree in science or social sciences, arts. Degree in Disaster Management/ Climate and Environmental Science/ Development Studies will be an advantage.
- More than 5 years of project management experience (planning, monitoring, evaluation) in humanitarian and resilience context, including in a leading position, with an overall experience of at least 8 years.
- Strong experience in monitoring and evaluation of complex projects.
- Experience in organizational representation, coordination and liaison.
- Experience in narrative and financial reporting on complex projects to international donors.
- Experience in implementing projects within partner networks or consortia; experience in managing such networks / consortia a strong advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel within project locations in three districts Kurigram, Gaibandha & Jamalpur.
- Excellent conceptual, planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving capacities.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Arabic an advantage.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Ability to manage stress, multi-task and take decisions.
- Cash-based Programming, DRR/ CCA courses, Shelter, WASH in Emergencies, Food Security and Livelihood, Emergency Market Assessment, Humanitarian Accountability Partnership, SPHERE etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
15.Computer proficiency in MS words, MS-Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
Care Bangladesh Job Working Mode:
Based in Kurigram with approximately 40% time to travel in field, in other districts of the Project.
Care Bangladesh Job Salary : Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.Plus Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits.
Care Bangladesh Program Manager under Northern Bangladesh Disaster Preparedness (NOBADIP) Project Job Apply Method-Apply through CARE Bangladesh’s e-recruitment site: https://career.carebangladesh.org/
Care Bangladesh Job Apply Last Date: On or before May 05, 2021.
For More Details You May Check Official Website Care Bangladesh-https://carebangladesh.org/