How to Fall Asleep in Just 10 Seconds
Deep sleep will come in seconds, not in minutes when you go to bed. Adopt these tricks
If you are also one of those who don’t sleep for hours every day after going to bed. So, try these tips and tricks.
Sometimes it happens that even after going to bed, you don’t sleep for several hours and you keep changing the bed. Lack of good and deep sleep causes irritability at times and has a negative effect on the next morning. Many people have to eat sleep medicines to get sleep. However, prolonged intake of these medicines can also lead to a variety of diseases. So you can get a deep sleep in just a few minutes by adopting these tips and tricks. Learn here:
Military method sleeping in 10 seconds
- Relax your entire face, all facial muscles should be in a completely relaxed position.
- Reduce the tension of your shoulders, relax them too and keep both hands comfortably on both sides of the body.
- Release the breath out so that the chest also relaxes and also keeps your feet in a relaxed position.
- Remember a relaxing scene before your mind is going to think, or repeat it for 10 seconds. You’ll be asleep in a few seconds.
READ MORE: What to Do on the Valentine’s Day in 2021
Sleep breathing technique in 60 seconds
- Bring a slight gap between the two lips and release the breath out of the mouth.
- Now close the lips and breathe in the nose and make 4 counts in mind. Then hold the breath for 7 seconds.
- Release breath from mouth with the sound of the vush again.
- First rage the eyebrows to make the muscles tension free and keep it for 5 seconds and then relax the muscles.
- Smile in such a way that the cheeks feel tension, hold and hold for 5 seconds, and then relax.
- Relax the eye and neck muscles and you will be asleep within 1 minute.
Keep these things in mind too
- Turn off the light as you go to bed. Keep the bedroom dark as much as possible, which will help you get sleepy quickly.
- Sleeping or nap during the day also worsens the body’s circadian rhythm, which does not sleep quickly and well at night.
- Exercise during the day also helps in improving the quality of sleep. But don’t exercise at night just before bedtime.
- Using a mobile phone just before bedtime also makes it difficult to sleep. So stop using TVs, mobiles, laptops, etc. at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Caffeine makes our body alert so that sleep is disturbed, so do not consume anything containing tea-coffee or caffeine at least 4 hours before bedtime.
- Sometimes angzitic and stress also cause difficulty in sleeping, so do meditation so that the mind is calm and then you get a good sleep.