How to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally
Many people face dandruff in hair before winter comes. If you are from that group, start with some home care.
Find out how to stay free of the dandruff
- Put the old tentul in the water and put it on the hair. Wait 10-12 minutes and shampoo your hair and wash it. Give it a little more at least two days a week. It also reduces dandruff.
- The juice of the nim leaf has antibiotics. Add a handful of lemon leaves to 4 cups of water. Cool the water. Apply it 2-3 days a week on the hair.
- Coconut oil contains antifungal ingredients. Add coconut oil to the hair and mix half the lemon juice. Then apply it to the hair. Wash your head for 20 minutes. You can use it for 2-3 days a week.
- White Vinegar is one of the most effective ways to remove dandruff at home. Vinegar contains acetic acid that prevents fungus from growing and removes itching. Mix the water with vinegar. After doing shampoo with your hair, apply this mixture to your head.
- It is very effective to remove dandruff and to shine the hair. 6 tbsp of the yogurt is well-sliced. Then mix 1 tablespoon of mehdi. Put the mixture on the hair and wait for 30-40 minutes. Then wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. Use this mixture one day a week.
- Mathi, keep wet all night. Then put it on the hairline. Wash your hair for 30 minutes. Apply it at least twice a week. It’s better not to use too many chemicals, paint, dryers, or iron in your hair.