Why You Should Get an IIT Certification
Technology drive makes India one of the top five most attractive countries to invest in Since the 1990s, India has experienced a spectacular development driven by the rise of new technologies to the point of becoming the world’s leading exporter of software and IT services. It is also the country with the highest number of skilled engineers and the third-largest technology labour pool. This makes it one of the top five countries with the greatest potential for foreign investment, encouraging young Indians to undertake IIT software engineering courses and IIT AI courses.
India’s success, according to the report, is due to several factors: innovation and research in academia, entrepreneurial determination, institutional support, a highly skilled workforce and high-quality standards, coupled with access to unexplored markets.
Why tech giants are turning to Indian-trained talent
Thousands of IIT students swell the ranks of US tech giants such as Google. Silicon Valley tech companies need managers with technical know-how, diverse team leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit in an uncertain environment.
In a country like India, with a population of over 1.3 billion people and a long history of valuing education, competition begins at a young age. More than one million students apply each year for the 16,000 spots available in the IIT network, which is regarded as one of India’s premier colleges.
After India’s independence from the British in 1947, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru established a network of technical colleges in 1950 to supply the country with highly-skilled science and engineering graduates.
Online education is growing in popularity in India as a means of advancing one’s career, particularly in technical subjects. Only the United States has a greater percentage; China’s is comparable. With the goal of creating digital communication between students at rural institutions and the country’s most prominent academics, India’s best technical universities have prepared filmed courses in more than 700 disciplines that they give free of charge.
Studying online is a trend that has been gaining momentum in recent years. The range of online courses on offer is growing all the time, and it is possible to study practically all subjects and in a wide variety of formats online.
There are different reasons for studying online. Below you can find some of them:
- It facilitates training for people who for reasons of work, place of residence, age or any other personal reason cannot access face-to-face studies.
- It allows you to study from anywhere. You can study in prestigious centres without having to physically go to the training centre.
- Saves time and money. If you study online, you can save the time and money involved in travelling to the training centre.
- Flexible timetable. Unlike face-to-face training, online training offers more freedom to organise your study time and choose the time of day you consider appropriate.
- It allows you to combine your studies with other work, social or family activities or obligations.
- There is a wide range of online training on offer. The multiple possibilities of online learning allow you to choose the training that best suits your needs and interests.
- It adapts to your learning pace. The autonomy provided by online training will allow you to carry out a more personalised teaching-learning process and to progress according to your individual progression.
- Advances and sophistication in ICT allow the implementation of virtual structures and platforms that increase the quality of this type of training.
Imarticus is a technology-driven training institute with extensive experience in altering careers in a variety of areas, including financial services, analytics and artificial intelligence, business analysis, and core technology. At Imarticus you have access to IIT Supply chain management courses as well as many other IIT courses.