How to Clear Location Search History on Google Maps [2023 Guide]
Listen to the Podcast:
One of the most widely used navigational apps worldwide is Google Maps. The app’s straightforward user interface makes it simpler to find places through suggestions and recommendations.
For Android smartphones, the app comes pre-installed; on iPhones and iPads, it may be downloaded through the App Store.
But Google Maps keeps track of the locations you’ve visited, looked for, shared, and evaluated. This is a fast approach if you want to clear your location history from the app.
Android Smartphone Google Maps History Deletion Steps
- Step 1: Go to Visit Google Maps on your smartphone.
- Step 2: After that, click on your profile photo in the top right corner of your screen.
- Step 3: Visit “Your Timeline” in step three. Toggle these three dots here.
- Step 4: Go to “Settings and privacy” from the menu.
- Step 5: Choose “Delete all Location History” from the menu as you scroll down.
- Step 6: After choosing the period for which you want to bulk delete your location history, touch the “Delete” option.
- Step 7: You can also delete your location history immediately. Click on “Auto remove.”
- Certain locations can also be removed from Google Maps by users. For this,
- access Google Maps
- To access “Your Timeline,” Press the profile image.
- Tap the area you wish to eliminate next.
- Tap the trash symbol to continue.
How to Delete iPhone Google Maps History?
- Step 1: Visit Google Maps.
- Step 2: Click on your profile photo
- 3. Choose Settings, then select Maps History.
- Step 4: You may now remove the location history using the search bar in the top bar. Delete activity or Delete by date are the options available.
- Step 5: To remove all of your Google Maps histories, you may also select All time.
- Step 6: Tap on delete after that to confirm.
To Read Our Exclusive Content, Sign up Now.