New Toyota Harrier 7 Seater: A Budget Car to Outrank SUVs
The New Toyota Harrier 7 Seater, a midsize SUV known for its stylish design, roomy interior, and hybrid capabilities, is getting a fresh look in 2024. The fourth-generation Harrier made its debut in 2020 and has since become quite popular in Japan and other regions. The upcoming 2024 Harrier is anticipated to bring several updates and improvements to its design and performance.
Toyota Harrier 2024 Exterior Features
It’s probable that the 2024 Harrier will keep the sleek and sophisticated design we’ve come to appreciate in the current model, making only slight adjustments to the front and rear sections. There’s a chance we’ll see updates to the grille, headlights, and bumper, potentially giving the SUV a more contemporary and aggressive appearance. Changes to the rear lights and tailgate might also be in the works to enhance aerodynamics and aesthetics. Furthermore, we can look forward to fresh color choices and wheel designs with the 2024 Harrier.
Toyota Harrier 2024 Interior Features
Inside the 2024 Harrier, there are some exciting interior upgrades to look forward to. To start, there’s a larger touchscreen infotainment system on the horizon, likely measuring around 12.3 inches. This new display will nicely complement the digital instrument cluster and offer support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, making it easier than ever to stay connected.
Furthermore, the 2024 Harrier is set to come equipped with in-car WiFi, so you can stay connected on the go, and wireless phone charging for added convenience.
In terms of comfort and luxury features, you can expect a panoramic sunroof, perfect for letting in natural light and creating an open, spacious atmosphere. Heated rear seats will keep passengers cozy, and the inclusion of a 360-degree camera will enhance your visibility, making parking and maneuvering a breeze.
To top it off, there’s a head-up display to keep essential information right in your line of sight, allowing for a safer and more convenient driving experience. The cabin will offer ample room and comfort, complete with high-quality materials and plenty of storage space.
News Summary and Price Prediction
A test mule of the Harrier with some fresh updates has been spotted, and one noticeable change is the presence of a larger touchscreen device. The upcoming Harrier PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) is set to be quite impressive, featuring a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine along with both front and rear electric motors. This hybrid configuration allows it to cover a remarkable distance of up to 93 kilometers solely on electricity.
When it comes to the redesigned Harrier lineup, it’s bringing some exciting standard features to the table. You can expect to find Toyota Safety Sense, ensuring safety is a top priority. Inside, there’s a generous 12.3-inch touchscreen display for infotainment, in-vehicle WiFi to keep you connected, and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster for all your essential driving information.
As for the price, it’s anticipated to fall within the range of around 12 Lakh Rs, making it quite competitive. If you’re eagerly awaiting its arrival in India, you might not have to wait long, as the expected launch date is pegged for January 2024, with an estimated price tag of around Rs 15 lakh.
- The 2024 Toyota Harrier is set to receive subtle exterior updates, giving it a more contemporary and aggressive appearance.
- Inside, you can look forward to a more spacious cabin equipped with a larger 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This system will come with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support, in-car WiFi for connectivity, and wireless phone charging for added convenience.
- Additional enhancements include a panoramic sunroof, heated rear seats for passenger comfort, a 360-degree camera to aid in parking and maneuvering, and a head-up display to keep essential information within easy view.
- Under the hood, the SUV will be powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, complemented by front and rear electric motors. Impressively, it can cover a substantial distance of up to 93 kilometers on electric power alone.
- In terms of pricing, the anticipated range is approximately 12 Lakh Rs, making it competitive in its segment. Indian consumers can expect the Harrier to make its debut in January 2024, with an estimated price starting at around Rs 15 lakh.