How to Know Who Visits My Facebook Profile?
I didn’t know – who visits my Facebook profile regularly? Then I have found out it at last. Finally, I have written this in-depth article on ‘How to know who visits my Facebook profile?’
Lapse of time the communication ways have been updated. Since socializing or talking to someone is essential, different networks have been created that allow us from calling to making a video conference among several people. Designed to allow human interaction, Facebook offers you the opportunity to talk to whoever you want across the universe. Through this network, you can share content with different people, keep in touch with friends, or even meet people that you would not otherwise know. It is used by companies or even by well-known brands to advertise. For a new entrepreneur, it may be ideal. But we find many strangers on this network; can we know who visits our profile exactly? How to do it? Are these methods safe? Then I explain it to you.
Why is it important to know who visits my Facebook profile?
This question is very curious because technology and the internet are in constant motion. These have become a very valuable tool for everyone. The internet allows you to know and learn about any subject, even what you least think which may be interesting to someone.
To know whether someone visits your profile or not on a social network like Facebook is a necessity. Why? A compelling reason is a personal security on the Internet. And it is that more and more people use Facebook, some of them use it to download videos and others do it with some malicious intent. Not only we can find extortionists or criminals, but also “Hackers” who will be obtaining all the possible information. Although we try and try to discover who visits our profile but is a rather difficult and complex mission. Keep in mind that Facebook is committed to taking care of the privacy of its users and you can delete your account whenever you want. However, many have given their opinion by providing “methods”, which they say work. What “methods” have they used? I will mention some of them.
Methods to discover who visits my Facebook profile:
As I have previously explained, the number one social network “Facebook” is committed to taking care of users’ privacy. However, some people maintain often fail to secure their privacy. Here are some of these methods, which popular opinion has paid off.
Method 1: Source Code
- The website source code can help you know who is interested in hearing from you. First, once you are in your profile, press F12, CTRL+U, or you can right-click on the screen and select “view source code”, and the window will open.
- Then press CTRL + F, it will show you a small search in which you must write the word “friend list” and you will get certain results. These will appear red with “-2” at the end. The numbers that appear in red are the codes of the profile of the people who visit your profile, in addition to the people with whom you have been chatting recently by Messenger.
- Copy the number that appears before -2, and place it as: “www.facebook.com (profile code)” in the top bar of your browser. Doing this you can access the profile of person who visits your profile. Of course, this process must be done every time you need to know who visits your profile.
Using different extensions of applications for the browser can be a solution. One of them is Facebook Flat. According to some users, you simply need to install it in the Chrome browser and you will already know if someone visits your profile or not. Once installed, you go to the left and select the option “Profile Visitors”, which will give a list of who has visited your profile. Remember that Facebook is constantly updating, hence the extension or even some apps may become obsolete.
Method 3: Through apps
- Watch out! Sometimes things that may seem trustworthy can be harmful. There is malware in the form of programs, which offers you a solution to your need, but what they end up with is damaging your equipment. However, several applications can be safe, some of them are:
- My Top Fans: Using this application in a very simple way you can analyze the code of the person who enters your profile. It gives a list with photos of their profiles.
- Social Profile View Notification: In the form of an extension, it is an application that adds to your browser the Visitors option, next to the Home button. Hence, every time you want to see who visits your Facebook profile you can click on the link.
- Control Your Social Accounts – Social Fans: Designed for those who own an iPhone. This app gives you the option to track your friendship interactions and tell you who you connect with the most, but it even shows a list of people who visit your profile frequently.
Although other applications are mobile or in the form of extensions, you must decide well before using them; Make sure they are secure and do not receive a malware rating, or else that can seriously harm your device.
Method 4: No applications or programs
You can use not only the source code we mentioned above but also see how your page behaves. Choose those people who are aware of what you post and when you do it, and select it as featured. Facebook will send you a notification of those interested in your publications. You can also look at the list of suggested friends or people you may know. If you did not know, Facebook through its algorithm chooses the friendship suggestions according to the number of times they observe your profile. Even if you don’t know it, if you have a friend in common, Facebook can select it and send it to your account.
Although we have indeed some “methods” to know who visits our Facebook profile, we must be updated about this social network. Its privacy policies do not allow us to know who exactly visit our profile. Although many applications are created for this purpose, they end up failing and tend to stop offering you the help you need. Don’t rely so much on the comments people make on the subject, however compelling they may be. Although there are applications reliable, it can end up violating your privacy and security. Hence, it is your part to use or not to use any of the mentioned methods or simply desist yourself to know who visits your profile.