Kredittkort Med Cashback – Credit Card with Cashback
There are many credit cards around that offer some sort of cashback rewards. These cards are popular because people like the idea of earning cashback when they use their cards. They are among the most popular credit cards that have rewards.
While there are many different reward cards, not all of them will give you cashback. You must look carefully for these; they are out there. These will save you money while you spend.
There are many lenders who offer these types of cards. You want to find the beste kredittkort cashback or best cashback credit cards so that you can earn the best rewards. It might take a little work, but you can find them.
This article will give you some information about these types of plastic. It will give some hints on how to choose the right one. You can also do more research to find more information.
Pros of a Cashback Credit Card
- Cash Rewards – The best advantage of having a cashback card is that you will receive cash back. That is the reason that you are getting the card in the first place. You can receive up to 10% back on approved purchases.
Some of the cashback rewards that you can get can be rotated on a monthly basis so one month you might get cash back on groceries and the next you will get it back from gas. Some of these you get to choose, while others will be chosen by the bank. Sometimes, they will allow you to keep the rewards to stay the same if they are benefitting you.
While a few cards will allow you to get up to 10%, most of them will give you less than 2% cash back. Your credit history would need to be exemplary for you to get the best rewards. It should be in the great category for you to even receive a cashback card.
- No Annual Fee – Because you should have an excellent credit history, you will probably be able to get a card with no annual fee. If there are fees attached, they should lower than fifty dollars annually. This will allow you to keep the card open with no fees even if you aren’t using it primarily for goods and services.
If you decide not to use it on a regular basis, it can still make your credit history improve. The longer that you have cards the better your credit score will be. The credit bureaus like to see a long history with your credit.
- Sign-Up Bonuses – Some of these cards will even offer you a bonus just for signing up. These bonuses can be substantial, maybe even hundreds of dollars. You will have to meet a spending requirement within the first few months.
The sign-up bonuses can also be other rewards such as for hotels and flights. These bonuses would be great for you if you would use them. They won’t be much good for you if you won’t use the rewards.
- Shopping Perks – There are other perks that can be used with these cards. You could get discounts at certain shops. There are also perks that will safeguard your purchases if they are bought with your cashback plastic.
One perk might be that you would get price matching so that you could get the item for the lowest price available. They also offer extended warranties, which would be good for any electronics purchase. You could also get guaranteed returns for items even if the shop you bought the item from doesn’t offer returns.
- 0% APR – Some of these cards will even offer you a 0% APR for an introductory period. This period could be as long as six months. This will also help you to save money while you are earning money.
0% interest could save you as much as five hundred dollars for a six-month period. You would already be getting cash back from them and will save even more if you don’t have to pay any interest on them.
Cons of Cashback Credit Cards
- High APR After Introductory Period – The biggest disadvantage of having this type of plastic is that the APR can be higher than other ones. This APR could be as high as 20% which would take up some of your savings. Some cards will charge you even more than this if you are not careful in choosing them.
If you pay your balance in full before the due date each month, you won’t have to worry about these fees. To get any benefits, this is what you will have to do. If you can’t pay in full each month, it might benefit you to get one with a lower monthly APR instead of getting one with cashback rewards.
- Foreign Transaction Fees – Many of this type of plastic will have fees for transactions outside of your home country. If you have a travel card, they will sometimes waive these fees. Cashback ones will usually charge you up to about 3% for each transaction.
Foreign transaction fees can be charged for anytime that you use the card outside the US. This also means that if you buy something from overseas, you might also be charged these foreign fees. This can get expensive if you choose to use your card in this manner.
- Earning Caps – Some of these have earning caps that limit the amount that you can earn back. Others will have unlimited earning power for you to enjoy. You need to check your agreements before you choose your card.
These caps can limit you in certain areas such as regular categories or your cashback categories. They will also limit rewards for other categories that you might choose as extra bonuses. Be careful with the card that you choose so that you know what caps that might exist.
- No Travel Rewards – There are very few of these types of plastic that will allow you to have travel rewards to go along with your cash back. Most of them will limit you to one or the other but won’t allow you to have both. Check carefully to see what you will be allowed to have.
If you are looking for a card that will give you travel rewards and you will use it more than your cash back, you should look for a travel card instead. Travel cards will give you the benefits that you are seeking. This way you will be assured that you can get the rewards that you are looking for.
- Limited Value – This type of plastic will have limited value compared travel ones. If you are comparing the two unit for unit, travel ones will win every time. The travel one is best for you if you travel a lot.
If you do travel a lot, you will profit more with travel rewards than you would with cash back. If you want more value for your buck, you will probably want the card with travel rewards. You have to choose which one will do you the most good.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of a card with cash back rewards. You can get good rewards and a low introductory APR with most of them. You will usually have no annual fees which will save you lots of money.
Many of them will have sign up bonuses that will allow you to earn more cash during an introductory period. During this time, you will earn extra cash if you spend a certain amount. This will help you to save even more money.
You could also get shopping perks such as longer return periods and special deals on items. There is usually no interest for certain time periods. Both of these can help you to save money over time.
There are also cons to having these types of plastic. After the introductory period, your APR can go as high as 20% if you have good credit. If your credit is in the fair to low areas, you will pay more in APR fees.
Sometimes you will run into higher foreign transaction fees with these cards. If you go to a foreign country, you will be charged more. You could also be charged these fees if you shop at stores in foreign countries.
You probably won’t get travel rewards with this plastic. If you are looking for these types of rewards, you would be better off getting a card that is specifically for that. Some cashback cards will allow both types of rewards.