Not every mobile app helps you check your account balance seamlessly. This feature is an essential part of accessing one’s bank account seamlessly. Read this article to find the features of the best apps to check your account balance in India in 2023.
1. Download IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app to check account balance instantly
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile app offers a technically robust and sound mobile banking service that helps you quickly access your bank account balance. It has a superior user interface and unique features that can completely alter your banking experience. Here is a brief summary of those features:
- An app geared to help customers save more: IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile app offers the Track Your Expense feature that helps customers analyse their previous expenses by categorising them. You can budget online using this feature and generate higher savings thanks to IDFC FIRST Bank’s high-interest rate. Furthermore, IDFC FIRST Bank’s Zero Fee Banking feature helps customers save more by waiving the fees of 28 services.
- Customers benefit from all-time access to their bank accounts: Customers can access every banking service including investments, personal loans, and fixed deposit (FD) accounts through IDFC FIRST Bank’s app. Furthermore, a customer can instantly view his/her bank balance through the app. Customer support, too, can be reached easily through the app.
- Quick online transfers: The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app does a lot more than help customers check their account balance. IDFC FIRST offers “Auto Pay” and “One-Swipe Pay”, two very efficient mobile transfer options besides facilitating UPI transactions and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) /NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) /RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) transfers.
2. Kotak-811 app
Kotak Mahindra Bank’s customers can access these features via the Kotak-811 app:
- The BillPay feature facilitates mobile recharge, recharging of DTH services and the instant repayment of other utility bills online.
- Customers can instantly check their savings account balance online using the Kotak-811 app. Furthermore, they can also open an online bank account through the app.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank facilitates online money transfers through the app.
3. ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app
You will find the following features in ICICI Bank’s app:
- You can receive a personalised loan and investment recommendations through the iMobile Pay app.
- You can purchase a new FASTag and recharge your current FASTag using the ICICI app.
4. HDFC Bank’s MobileBanking app
Here are the features of HDFC Bank’s MobileBanking app:
- HDFC Bank enables an online fund transfer via NEFT, UPI, IMPS, and RTGS through its mobile banking app.
- The app’s “cardless cash” facility helps you send cash from an HDFC Bank account to anyone with a valid mobile number.
5. SBI’s YONO app
Here are the features offered by SBI’s YONO app:
- The “Quick Transfer” feature facilitates instant online transactions to any bank account.
- The “One View” feature helps you link all your relationships with all SBI entities (credit cards, life insurance, general insurance, accident insurance, mutual funds, etc.) in one app that also helps access your account balance.
You must also research your bank account in advance and know about all its features before opting for its mobile banking service.