AR Headsets: The Technology That Could Change Everything?

Apple has just unveiled its latest marvel: the Apple Vision Pro. This isn’t just any device—it’s Apple’s audacious stride into the realms of virtual and augmented reality. Merging the digital world with our physical one, the Vision Pro will allow users to control their surroundings with just a glance, a gesture, or a voice command.

Imagine this: you’re looking through a pair of micro-OLED displays that pack more pixels into each eye than a 4K TV. That’s not even mentioning the Spatial Audio, which promises to pull you deeper into whatever digital wonderland you’re exploring. However, such cutting-edge tech comes at a cost: $3,500 to be precise. And it seems Apple is not alone in this journey—many other tech giants are diving headfirst into spatial computing, believed by many to be the next big thing in the tech universe.

Interestingly, this spatial computing-focused list has seen a slight dip of -0.90% over the last year, while the S&P 500 has gained 4.05%. Delving deeper into this list, we see a heavy tilt towards tech stocks at 90%, with consumer cyclicals making up the remaining 10%.

Company Spotlights:

1. Apple Inc. (AAPL)

About: From iPhones to iPads, AirPods to Apple TV, Apple’s vast range of devices has reshaped modern life. Apart from hardware, their services like Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and Apple News+ add spice to the digital ecosystem.

Performance: Apple has experienced a bit of turbulence recently, with a -8.39% dip in the last month. However, over the year, it’s grown by +2.52%, lagging slightly behind the S&P 500.

2. Meta Platforms, Inc. (META)

About: Formerly known as Facebook, Meta is all about connecting people, whether it’s through the classic Facebook platform, Instagram, or even cutting-edge VR technologies.

Performance: Meta has seen a minor setback of -1.48% over the past month. But look at the yearly figure, and it’s a staggering +72.60% growth.

3. NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)

About: NVIDIA isn’t just about graphics anymore. It’s zooming ahead with AI, data center computing, and even has its foot in the door with metaverse applications.

Performance: NVIDIA’s been on a roll, boasting a +6.00% growth over the past month and a whopping +163.14% over the last year.

4. Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)

About: Google’s parent company, Alphabet, isn’t just about search engines. It’s diving deep into cloud services, health tech, and a plethora of other ventures.

Performance: With a +7.16% rise over the last month and a yearly growth of +9.15%, Alphabet is holding its ground well against the S&P 500.

5. Qualcomm Incorporated (QCOM)

About: Qualcomm is the brains behind many wireless techs you use daily. From 5G to GPS, they’ve got their chips (quite literally) in many pies.

Performance: Qualcomm hasn’t had the best of times lately, with a drop of -11.26% over the past month and -25.01% over the year.

In a nutshell, the world of spatial computing is expanding, and while the path might have its ups and downs, the journey promises to be an exciting one.


300+ Beautiful Semicolon Tattoo Designs: The Power Behind Semicolon Ink

When it comes to expressing oneself and finding personal...

December 1 Zodiac: Sign, Date and Characteristics of Sagittarius

Are you intrigued by the vibrant personality that a...

Navigating Rubbish Removal in Sydney: A Comprehensive Guide

In Sydney's dynamic urban landscape, managing household waste has...

6 Ways to Switch off from Work on Holiday

In today’s fast-paced and interconnected world, it’s often difficult...

Understanding the Role of Negative Space in Logo Design

In the realm of graphic design, logos serve as...